- Quarterly Commentary – Trade War Investment Risks (5/4/2018) - Trade War Investment Risks
- Investing for Social Change (2/27/2018) - Appleseed Capital sustainable investing review by the AIM2Flourish initiative.
- SRI is Growing Up Right Before Our Very Eyes (12/5/2017) - What was once considered the limited domain of environmental and social activists has grown to become an established force in the capital markets that should be ignored at your own risk.
- ESG as a Risk Reducer (11/21/2017) - Adam Strauss, Portfolio Manager and CEO of Appleseed Capital, explains how ESG investing can result in good returns, and how new central banking policies will play a role in it.
- Appleseed Capital Recognized by B Lab (11/9/2017) - Becoming a B Corp was a wonderful opportunity to formalize what we’ve been doing all along, namely focusing on sustainable investing
- ESG Managers Find Multiple Ways To Do Well By Doing Good (10/25/2017) - The SRI aspect started as part of our mutual fund, but it now goes across our business and is part of our investment process
- Saber-Rattling Creates Discounts in Korea (8/31/2017) - South Korea’s rally was cut short by U.S.–North Korea nuclear threats. Now there are some bargains.
- 5 Socially Responsible Funds that Pass the Stress Test (7/25/2017) - Investors can serve their conscience and their retirement portfolios with funds that fit their core values. But put them to the test first.
- Appleseed ESG Fund Celebrates 10 Years (5/31/2017) - Josh Strauss, Portfolio Manager, Appleseed Capital sat down with Julie Cooling, Founder & CEO, RIA Channel, LLC to discuss APPLX, their core, go anywhere, ESG mutual fund.
- News Archive (1/1/2017) -
You should carefully consider the investment objectives, potential risks, management fees, and charges and expenses of the Appleseed Fund before investing. The Fund’s prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund, and should be read carefully before investing. You may obtain a current copy of the Fund’s prospectus by calling 1-800-470-1029.
The Fund is managed by Pekin Singer Strauss Asset Management. The Appleseed Fund is distributed by Unified Financial Securities, LLC.
Appleseed Capital is the impact investing arm of Pekin Singer Strauss Asset Management, Inc.