In this analysis, we argue that applying ESG integration concepts to short selling has the potential to uncover opportunities that can generate attractive returns, mitigate risk, improve diversification, and allow one to invest in better alignment with one’s values.
- Why Emerging Market Stocks Look Attractive
- The Eye of the Beholder: Managing the Effects of Endowment Bias
- A Sustainability-Focused Investor’s Guide to Short Selling
- Nasdaq: The Opportunity of Opportunity Zones: Eye-Catching Tax Benefits On Your Capital Gains
- FA Magazine: Walking The Walk In Socially Responsible Investing