Appleseed Capital strategies employ a go-anywhere value approach integrating Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) criteria.
We believe it is important to understand as many fundamental factors as possible that might affect an investment, including environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors. Our ESG research increases our knowledge, and we believe that increased knowledge decreases our clients’ investment risk. As stewards of your capital, our primary job is to minimize the chances of a permanent loss of capital. In this regard, we think that both value investing and ESG investing are important risk mitigation tools.
Appleseed Capital has created investment options which seek to:
- Fully incorporate ESG analysis into our risk management approach
- Integrate ESG analysis and negative screening into the investment process
- Source Impact Investments
- Provide a go-anywhere flexible investing approach to ESG investing
- Leverage an experienced ESG research team